HomeFAQSearchMemberlistGalleryUsergroupsRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Share | 

Vouch Request IamNotAfraid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IamNotAfraid

PostSubject: Vouch Request IamNotAfraid   Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 am

1. Nickname RGC:IamNotAfraid
2. Age:15
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?):i have played many leagues on gcc like greece escape, greece league and now i play here on rgc on EAL,RDL and i have registered for the EU.TOURS!i hope here soon
4: Your favorites heroes:Nevermore,Windrunner,Mirana,Pudge,Void,Lich,Omniknight,etc!!
5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ?All of them but i prefercarry semi carry and ganger
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.adotaparser.com/dota-replay/142884
7: What do you think about this league?I heard that have many people and play many of my friends here so i do a vr
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? Only Skype
9: Is there something else you whould like to say?I hope y accept me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request IamNotAfraid   Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:00 am

You were unvouched
[28/07/2011] Unvouched at 'Royal-Dota' by lifetak3r--ftw :: http://royal-dota.forum.com.bz/t238-unvouch-request#712
I will give you the last chance
obey rules, obey cap orders dont feed dont leave
or unvouched for ever
GL hf
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vouch Request IamNotAfraid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROYAL-DOTA :: BAN/VOUCH REQUESTS :: Vouch Requests-
Jump to: